1. Lyle - my wonderful husband who has incredible patience and integrity. He loves Mikiyas and I both unconditionally and is an amazing father. 2. Licking - I know, it's a weird one. I say this only because at the time of my writing this I'm watching my son eat toast. He has an incredibly long tongue and loves to use it. If food is anywhere, he'll lick ... right now, it's peanut butter off his elbow. So I like licking because watching Mikiyas do it makes me laugh.
3. Lakes - I love sitting in a boat on a lake. It is so relaxing. I prefer the lake over the ocean because if I get dumped out, I have a better chance of surviving, especially considering I can't really swim.
4. Loyalty - faithfulness or a devotion to a person or cause. I think that's self-explanatory.
5. Leona - my beautiful mother-in-law who has grown to be a wonderful friend over the years. She is filled with kindness. In everything that she does, her intentions are always out of love for people.
6. Laughter - it's the best medicine and brings such joy and happiness.
7. Life - I love life. I love my life. I love what God is doing in our lives. Life should be valued, not taken. It's a gift often forgotten.
8. Little things - it's the little things that usually mean more than the big things.
9. Licorice - I love red licorice - particularly Nibs.
10. Love - and the greatest of these is LOVE. God is love.
Wanna play? Leave a comment and I'll email you your special letter (no, it won't be X, Y, or Z) My letter was chosen for me, and it's much more fun than choosing yourself. Thanks S.
1 comment:
Absolutely, I'll play.
How are you doing- haven't heard from you in a while...
Post a Comment