Series Books Are Typed In Black
A Blessing from Above by Patti Henderson
A Koala For Katie by Albert Whitman
A Mother For Coco by Keiko Kasza
Adopted And Loved Forever by Annetta Dellinger
Amazing Grace by Mary Hoffman
Boundless Grace by Mary Hoffman
Brave Grace by Mary Hoffman
Encore, Grace by Mary Hoffman
Grace & Family by Mary Hoffman
Princess Grace by Mary Hoffman
An Angel Just Like Me by Mary Hoffman
Being Friends by Karen Beaumont
Bunny My Honey by Anita Jeram
All Together Now by Anita Jeram
Colors Come From God, Just Like Me by Carolyn Forche
Curious George Rides a Bike by H.A. Rey [it celebrates Gotchya Day]
Eyes Nose Fingers & Toes by Judy Hindley
God Found Us You by Lisa T. Bergren
Happy Adoption Day by John McCutcheon
Here Are My Hands by Bill Martin Jr.
Horace by Holly Keller
Brave Horace by Holly Keller
That’s Mine, Horace by Holly Keller
How I was Adoption: Samantha’s Story by Joanna Cole
I Love My Hair by Natasha Anastasia Tarpley
I Wished For You by Marianne Richmond
My New Family: A First Look at Adoption by Pat Thomas
New Barker In The House by Tomie Depaolo
Off to the Sweet Shores of Africa by Uzo Unobagha
Oliver; A Story About Adoption by Lois Wickstrom
Rosie’s Family, An Adoption Story by Lori Rosove
Shaoey and Dot: Bug Meets Bundle by Mary Beth & Steven Curtis Chapman
Starring Grace by Mary Hoffman & Caroline Binch
Tell Me Again About The Night I Was Born by Jamie Lee Curtis
The Colour of Home by Mary Hoffman
The Day We Met You by Phoebe Koehler
The Mulberry Bird by Anne Braff Brodzinsky
The Storytellers Beads by Jane Kurtz
The Lamb And The Butterfly by Arnold Sngaard & Eric Carle
The Skin I’m In by Pat Thomas
Water Hole Waiting by Jane Kurtz
We Are Adopted by Jennifer Moore-Malinos
We Belong Together by Todd Parr
What I Like About Me by Allia Zobel-Nolan & Miki Sakamoto
What is Adoption? by Sofie Stergianis & Rita MacDowell
Why Am I Brown? By Jacqueline Meissner
And all the Robert Munsch books are great for multicultural families and friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment