August 25, 2008

August Secret Pal Gift

I received an especially beautiful gift from my secret pal this month. I opened the box and almost cried. Mikiyas loved it too, asking if it was a present for him. When I told him it was for his sister, he reminded me that we all share our toys. :) The special gift is an absolutely adorable doll. On the drive home, Mikiyas very careful had the gift sit on his lap. He stroked the hair and promised me continually that he was being gentle.

Hope you like it as much as I do. I know our daughter will love it too.

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Oh I like that one! You lucky girl.

The Turgeon Expansion said...

She's a pretty sweet doll!

Ranavan said...

That is a sweet little doll...and what a treasure for her to keep thru the years. I have still have a few baby dolls from when I was young.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you to my secret pal! I cannot tell you how much each of the gifts meant to me and also how God sometimes used their timing to encourage me, especially this last time. Truly, thank you so much.