October 15, 2008

Final Secret Pal Gift

I've been delinquent in posting a photograph of the final secret pal gift I received. Sorry D! The gifts have been wonderful and each one was always uplifting and encouraging during the wait. Here is my final gift ... "welcome to your forever family".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Sheri - I have this exact same piece in black. I love it!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gift choice for your family. What a special secret pal you have had. (it is as though she knows you well)

Mom

Dianne said...

I'm glad it arrived safe and sound! It's been great fun being your secret pal.

Here's my question: did you have any idea? I was trying to be stealthy, but you never know!

I'll be watching your progress and can't wait to hear the good news of a sister for Miki. As I often have to keep reminding myself... you'll get there! :)

The Hattons... said...

Dianne

I had no idea whatsoever! Perhaps part of that was because I didn't pay much attention to the initial sign up sheet. But you did a superb job. It was a great surprise and an absolutely beautiful final gift to end it off. I always wanted one so THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Sheri

Dianne said...

Awe, I'm so glad they made you happy :)

(and that I was sufficiently sneaky!)

Anonymous said...

this is gorgeous!!!

your secret pal program sounds really neat.

nancy