November 23, 2008

Seven Random Things

I was tagged to list 7 random things about myself. Here they are:

1. I used to have my nose pierced but took it out for the weekend of my grandfather's funeral and it grew over.

2. I love dancing, but don't.

3. I love working hard and doing physical work, and am disappointed that my shoulder won't let me be so macho anymore. Is making packing at the house less enjoyable since I'm an organizational freak.

4. My favorite type of flowers are white daisies or any color of gerber daisy, but I've never been one to want flowers on Valentine's Day etc. as I think money can be better spent.

5. There are so many things that I enjoy doing or having that I can be pretty content in almost anything, unless it has to do with the home we live in. Growing up with a building contractor has made me picky in that regard.

6. My biggest pet peeve is seeing something so delicious in a bakery but biting into it and despising the taste. It has made me hesitant to try different things.

7. I love my life. Some people can't say that about their lives and I'm glad I can. There's hard times and disappointments occasionally, but I really do love my life and all that it has brought me.

No comments: