Thank you to everyone who has bought / will buy bottles! It's going well thus far. Pretty much all the mail orders have been dealt with now. The post office loves me I think! After doing all the quotes, I found the easiest and most cost effective way was by using the pre-paid bubble envelopes that went express. Using the express cost only .50 more than if I didn't use them. As well, the bubble envelopes meant I was no longer searching for boxes and stuffing and dealing with different prices depending on the size of the box. I was able to ship an envelope for the same price regardless of whether I had one bottle or four bottles in it. So I was also able to combine some shipments for people so everyone saved!
Here is the thing I don't get...... it is cheaper to ship to California than it is to ship to a neighboring city! And, because I don't generally ship to Eastern Canada, it's like another postal world [wow - that could be taken in a very insulting manner - sorry!]. It's twice the price for the same envelope to go. For that, I had to find an alternative way, and I was able to join some shipments.
Next weekend, we are off to BC and making many deliveries there. Hopefully I'll have some more sales too and my inventory will be complete.
Here is the thing I don't get...... it is cheaper to ship to California than it is to ship to a neighboring city! And, because I don't generally ship to Eastern Canada, it's like another postal world [wow - that could be taken in a very insulting manner - sorry!]. It's twice the price for the same envelope to go. For that, I had to find an alternative way, and I was able to join some shipments.
Next weekend, we are off to BC and making many deliveries there. Hopefully I'll have some more sales too and my inventory will be complete.
2 comments:
I'd still like to get three if I can. My email is mandy@ktoo.org.
I forgot to tell you - we love our bottles :)
Thanks! Glad to hear it going well.
Post a Comment