Here is a great article / answer to all those people who question what a stay-at-home mom does. Enjoy the read, then also think of all those stay-at-home moms who also endure "real" jobs from home, multiple siblings [especially those with more than 2 children], homeschooling, dayhomes / babysitting, juggling extra-curricular activities for more than 1 child ...
The article really hit home for me yesterday when it took me 2 1/2 hours to write one Christmas card, and I wasn't even making the Christmas card like some moms do!!!
The article really hit home for me yesterday when it took me 2 1/2 hours to write one Christmas card, and I wasn't even making the Christmas card like some moms do!!!
8 comments:
Good letter. I remember those days, matter of fact, still have some of those days.
Auntie Doris
Great letter - honestly I work full time and when I come home I know I could just kick my feet up and relax for the whole evening if I want with no one to worry about by my husband and I.
I know once we have a wee one home my life is going to change so much and I will be one tired lady!
It is extremely interesting for me to read the post. Thanks for it. I like such topics and everything connected to them. I would like to read more on that blog soon.
So true. That article is funny and exhausting at the same time! One of my friends keeps asking me to work for her from home. When would I have the time?!
I'm already barely clinging to my sanity!
Thanks for sharing this article Sheri! I love it.
That? Was brilliant. I loved it, and I only have one kid!
That? Was brilliant. I loved it, and I only have one kid!
That's a great article! Thanks for posting it! I especially love the part that says "...needing 45 minutes to do what takes others 15." So true! I remember doing things much more quickly when I was childless! (But I won't trade back to those days!)
Post a Comment