In two weeks we move to our new place.
In two weeks we mark 20 months on our calendar.
One week ago today I received this fortune cookie while sharing dinner with extended family, and our referral being the only young cousin missing:
"Good news will come to you from far away!"
Really?? You think so little fortune cookie??
In two weeks we mark 20 months on our calendar.
One week ago today I received this fortune cookie while sharing dinner with extended family, and our referral being the only young cousin missing:
"Good news will come to you from far away!"
Really?? You think so little fortune cookie??
10 comments:
20 months! Wowsers. It's terrible to say that you guys are like the strong, silent type. I always forget that you're waiting for your little girl. Shame on me.
Hoping your news is right around the corner.
Not only did we get the same fortune at roughly the same time but we've also been waiting for 20 months
(it will be 20 months on Feb. 9th).
I kept my fortune too. I sure hope those little fortune cookies know something that we don't know. : )
Janice
Come on little fortune cookie - work your fortune magic!
They say "good things come to those who wait"......so your "good thing" is going to be pretty fantastic!!
Rats, Lisa took my "good things" line!
Happy packing!
20 months is so long! Your wait is exactly double the length of our wait. So that tells me we have to wait at least another 10 months (or longer). Why does it have to take so long??
Sure hope those referrals start pouring in!
Believing with you that your time is near! Cannot wait to celebrate with you Sheri!
so excited for you... good news will indeed come from far away!
I know so. Unfortunately, fortune cookies are less adept at timing. But their tastiness makes up for that.
I pray that all of us "20 mth waiters" hear some good news from far away, soon!! I need to go get a fortune cookie now!
Post a Comment