I've been tagged by The Warren Family so here are the ten things random things about myself.
Here are the rules: Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person (can be totally nonsensical). Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it. You can't tag the person who tagged you. As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers.
1. I used to do wedding photography. It had some very fun moments ... maybe I'll do it again one day.
2. I was in a car accident on Friday. I hurt. It wasn't my fault, thankfully.
3. I am going for surgery on Wednesday [unrelated to the car accident]. The surgeon is a gynecologist, so if you are really interested in what is going on [I don't want to make the men reading this squirm in their seats], you can email me.
4. I'm on strata council and although it was a tough past year, I'm going to go for it again this coming year.
5. I recently turned down a possibility to work as the president's assistant to Western Canada's largest NGO working in third world countries. I've chosen not to put the name of the organization on here as I don't want people to think it was a bad place to work at. It just wasn't the right time in my life.
6. When Lyle and I got married we both had full sets of all U2 albums available at the time. We are big fans ... I'd really like to meet them.
7. I'm frustrated with our homestudy delays, especially since our last appointment with our social worker was more than 2 months ago. Incredibly, for having to do much less this time around, it has taken longer than the homestudy for Mikiyas' adoption.
8. When I was three I tried to lay eggs in the kitchen by clucking and flapping my arms just like our chickens. It didn't work.
9. I still miss my old dog Jessie. She died a few years ago of old age, after a long life and many litters of puppies. She was a beautiful purebred blue heeler
10. I've been a horrible blogger as of late ... I am terribly sorry. I blame it on having nothing interesting to write about because our homestudy is going nowhere!
I tag Lisa, Louise, Sarah, Laura and Christi because I love reading their blogs and learning more about them.
Here are the rules: Choose 5 people to tag and a reason you chose each person (can be totally nonsensical). Leave them each a comment directing them to your blog so they know they are it. You can't tag the person who tagged you. As a courtesy to the person who tagged you, please let them know when you have posted so they can have the sheer delight and extra work load of reading your answers.
1. I used to do wedding photography. It had some very fun moments ... maybe I'll do it again one day.
2. I was in a car accident on Friday. I hurt. It wasn't my fault, thankfully.
3. I am going for surgery on Wednesday [unrelated to the car accident]. The surgeon is a gynecologist, so if you are really interested in what is going on [I don't want to make the men reading this squirm in their seats], you can email me.
4. I'm on strata council and although it was a tough past year, I'm going to go for it again this coming year.
5. I recently turned down a possibility to work as the president's assistant to Western Canada's largest NGO working in third world countries. I've chosen not to put the name of the organization on here as I don't want people to think it was a bad place to work at. It just wasn't the right time in my life.
6. When Lyle and I got married we both had full sets of all U2 albums available at the time. We are big fans ... I'd really like to meet them.
7. I'm frustrated with our homestudy delays, especially since our last appointment with our social worker was more than 2 months ago. Incredibly, for having to do much less this time around, it has taken longer than the homestudy for Mikiyas' adoption.
8. When I was three I tried to lay eggs in the kitchen by clucking and flapping my arms just like our chickens. It didn't work.
9. I still miss my old dog Jessie. She died a few years ago of old age, after a long life and many litters of puppies. She was a beautiful purebred blue heeler
10. I've been a horrible blogger as of late ... I am terribly sorry. I blame it on having nothing interesting to write about because our homestudy is going nowhere!
I tag Lisa, Louise, Sarah, Laura and Christi because I love reading their blogs and learning more about them.
7 comments:
Hoping all goes well with your surgery :)
Rhonda
Great to seeing your blogging again.
Wishing your surgery goes well.
too funny about your U2 reference, my husband and I used to listen to Us all the time. We love U2.
I can totally relate to your homestudy delays, we've had a three month delay between our last home study visit. I thought we were finished in December but we are still waiting for our last homestudy visit.
Good luck with your homestudy being finished quickly.
Mare
I laughed out loud at the one about you trying to lay eggs, how funny! Good luck with your surgery and glad to see you posting again!!
I was soo excited to see an update Sheri and very sad to hear that you are still waiting on homestudy delays...
I wish you luck with your surgery and hope everyting goes well...
Also sorry to hear that you were in a car accident but glad to here you are ok !
Lisa
Hello!
I found you via Christi and was so excited to hear that you are an expanding family. I would love to touch base you guys if you remember us. We met at the seminar out at AFABC.
Tova and David Grindlay
ephebe_98@yahoo.com
Hope your surgery went well and you're feeling better. I posted my list for you.
Hi Sheri!
I came across your blog and thought I would say Hi.
We are adopting from Ethiopia and with CAFAC too.
Anyways, my husband and I love U2 as well...we saw them in Vancouver on the Vertigo tour and can't wait to see them again.
I linked your blog - feel free to do the same if you like.
Would love to follow along on your other blog too -
r.wright@sasktel.net is my email.
Cheers,
Rana
Post a Comment