March 23, 2010

Going Private

I get a LOT of spam comments now. They don't get posted because I have the option of rejecting them, but it's continual. About 20 a day so my email inbox gets rather full. Perhaps there's only a handful left of you that actually read this blog anyway.

So, if you would like to have access to this blog, please post a comment or email me. All you real people are invited. All you spammers about Viagra, shoes and making money ... go away! I will leave this public until March 27 so send me your info. slhatton at shaw dot ca

15 comments:

Ricki said...

I promise no viagra, shoes, or money making schemes ;) Please invite me.
mylittleyoyo0408@hotmail.com

Ricki

Coleene said...

Sheri,

I still follow your blog check it at least every other day.
please invite me to your private blog.

cmajor@sjsd.net

Coleene

Alexandra said...

Please, keep me in! ;) I love hearing about your adoption stories as well as following your son's experiences, even if at a distance.

june said...

what if I am a real person who likes shoes and making money.... ;) I am bad about commenting but I still read! I will email you.

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Could you count me in???

lcmorrison@shaw.ca

The Hattons... said...

Alexandra, I need your email address to give you access. :)

Lisa said...

Hey - I still want in! Crazy spammers!
You know my email address.

Shelley said...

I would love to continue following your journey..no spam..I promise! :)

Shelley

Sharla said...

count me in too please. It's weird. I've never had a spam comment but I'm on Typepad so I think that's why. anyway, I have a new e-mail

oursevenblessings@gmail.com

Carmen said...

hi Sherry, I check up on your blog at least once a week, I love to read your experiences and am waiting for your second referrel (we've adopted once from China and now waiting for Vietnam. I would love to still have access. My email is chalbheer@hotmail.com
Thx
: )
Carmen

Corrie said...

please add me!!

horse23mom at yahoo dot com

Connie said...

Please invite me too! Thanks!

waynek@wiband.ca

Connie

shaunathomas said...

I'd love an invite too!

you have my email address.

Shauna

Melissa said...

I'd like to have an invite :0)

Sandra Knight said...

thx sherri, i am getting lots of spam too and i thought it was growing like mold because of inactivity, but i guess you have it too!!!