I confess that ...
... I took the shirt off my friend's back last week. Literally. I walked in her house, said nice shirt, and she immediately took it off and gave it to me. What a wonderful friend.
... I have natural highlights in my hair. It's called GREY!
... I'm no longer craving Coke and seem to be past the whole withdrawal thing. I've had Root Beer the past three days in a row. Umm, this isn't how it's supposed to work is it?
... I am feeling very frustrated about homeschool today. Mikiyas' schooling isn't lacking in the fact that he is learning, but I know that the process and the joy of it could be much better. I'm frustrated because we are not a family that can survive off of one income. I have to work. I'm working full time. This is not allowing me to concentrate better on his schooling. This is not allowing us to go to any homeschool activities during the week. This is not allowing us to even meet other homeschool families. This is frustrating.
... I use my Friday Confessionals as a way of doing mini blog posts all at once so I don't have to do them during the week to update my family.
... my dog smells like stale popcorn when she sleeps and I love it. I now call her popcorn just for fun.
... I love baking. I'm so glad my mom taught me while I was young.
... I love having a PVR probably more than I should.
... enjoyed playing Rock Band, after a 2 1/2 year hiatus. It's so fun watching Mikiyas and Lyle play drums together.
... I am delighted that after nine years of pain and being told by BC people one thing, I've finally been told by AB people that I have sciatica, the thing I always suspected I had but was told wrong. After nine years of not getting better, one night of a diagnosis and treatment gave me such amazing relief. It only took me being able to barely walk from the pain last night to finally get a diagnosis.
2 comments:
Oh, I hear you about the PVR!!!
I also feel your pain about the homeschooling, one income thing. It is so hard to juggle everything and not very much fun.
When we had our fostering income, it was way easier to juggle things. Nothing is ever simple...
Glad to hear you finally got an accurate diagnosis and are getting some relief!
Hi, I enjoy reading your blog - thanks for sharing your life! Funny thing about how dogs smell. Our dog smells like taco's. Weird, but better than stinky doggy smell.
Glad to hear you are getting some health answers that will hopefully result in less pain for you!
Allison
Post a Comment