December 01, 2005

We got a call!

Everyone has been asking ... Have you heard anything yet?
On Monday night we had a message waiting at home from Sunrise. A social worker has been assigned to us. She called us tonight and we will be meeting with her on Wednesday December 7. It will be the first meeting of many.

We have been blessed though. Sunrise is located in North Vancouver but they were able to provide us with a social worker from right here in Abbotsford. We won't have to do a lot of travelling to meet with her. As well, she has arranged to meet us in the evening so we won't be missing work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't that terrible? You get a call and you're all worried - or I was worried for you - only to find out the call is just them telling you that they'll be in touch. Augh!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I am so excited for you two! I feel very lucky to be part of this, as I get to watch and hear all the new developments.
I look forward to meeting this little person that God has planned for you!

Jen

Anonymous said...

What wonderful news, your wonderful site brought tears to my eyes. I am so excited for you both and look forward to the continued updates. We can't wait to meet your little person and know that they will be loved so completely.
Way to Go Guys!

Ang.