March 13, 2007

from near and far you read

It has been interesting lately watching where people in the world read our blog from. India, China, Chile, Australia, Sweden, Germany, Russia … many of which we can see are becoming regulars.

The other day following the Post To Trust or Not To Trust II we saw that someone found our blog by clicking on an Ethiopian news website. Unfortunately, we have no idea of what was said about our blog, and there is no way to find out. Our tracker only stores locations going back to 100 and we've had over 4000 people view our blog. We noticed the day after and went to the Ethiopian news website, however they update their news every 20 minutes.

This morning alone, I was happy to see and welcome to our site, new visitors from Nigeria, Ethiopia, Ad Dwahah, Seoul, Germany [Hessen & Nordrhein-Westfalen], Sweden and Australia.

As such, I have now added a Guestmap to the site. You do not need to leave your name or details about yourself, but please feel free to mark where you are from.

And a HUGE thank you to everyone around the world for your continued support simply by following our adoption. Each post and all comments are being saved for Mikiyas to read when he is older. Thank you for being a part of his life and showing him your love even before he gets home.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am the one from Seoul... yes, all the way from Korea. My husband and I are in the beginning stages of adopting from Ethiopia. We are living and teaching abroad right now, so it seems the only way I can find out about other experiences with Ethiopian adoption is to read people's blogs. :) We are so excited, and thank you for sharing your experience with everyone else!

Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said...

That is really neat Sheri !

I will put my name on the guest map right now !

Of course as you know I really enjoy your blog !!!

Lisa

Anonymous said...

I have a certain 80s song stuck in my head now... "Somebody's watching me", haha :) Glad to see others are enjoying the updates as much as I do!

Amy B. said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog...and thanks for reading even when I don't have much to say. You are a good writer and I always look forward to reading your post. Amy