August 11, 2010

Public Again

This blog has gone public again.  Why, because there is a lot of informative information for people new to the adoption world in old posts, especially the Ethiopia process, and many people have emailed me requesting the information again.  I've made some changes to the settings and am hoping that my hiatus from the public world will have helped in decreasing all the spam comments.  We shall see.

So public world, the blog is back.  Please respect it.

PS - encourage me and my blog writing by leaving a comment occasionally to let me know it's still read.  Maybe then I'll start posting more often again on this one and the other one.  

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm here! I still read! In fact I check almost once a day....which gets very boring when it goes for a month or two...

Anonymous said...

Hi Sheri and Lyle , I like the look of the page . I'm sure all will want to respect what you have to say.Always interesting.
Love ya all.

Anonymous said...

Glad you are posting again. Its great reading your wonderful updates. You say things so well!!
I for one just don't know where you find the time as I know how busy you are. Love you...MOM

Alexandra said...

Hi Sheri,

I'm not sure what tools blogger uses to keep out spam but I've been very happy with how wordpress keeps away all spam with a askimet plugin. No need of captcha... You might want to give wordpress a try.

Curly Mama said...

Nice to see you back in the public :) . Your blog was very helpful for me when we first started our adoption (and you were waiting for your referral the first time). I hope we both hear good news soon!
Laura

Keltie said...

Just want to encourage you and say that I too check your blog regularly. :-) I am definitely a fan. If you decide to raise funds for the new increase in costs, be sure to let me know. I want to help.

Love ya.

K

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

I like the new look - it's always nice to change it up from time to time. Sorry about the last update you received, no good news is so hard to hear.

Laura

Dianne said...

Still here, still reading. :)

Sharla said...

Still checking in! Keep posting!

Helen Lamb said...

I'm here too - still reading!

Ramona said...

I'm back! I hadn't been on as many blogs recently since coming home from Ethiopia... But can't believe you're still waiting!! And look forward to celebrating with you!

Ramona