August 31, 2010

Putting Keyboard to Screen

Nesting has hit perhaps?  I'm not sure.  I'm scared of what is happening to me.  What does it mean?  It's not like I don't have enough on my plate trying to keep house, be a wife, enjoy motherhood, run a dayhome, teach preschool, get my ducks in a row to homeschool grade 1 ... It's now that I finally find the time to sit at the computer and write blog posts?  Maybe it's not "find" the time, but "force" the time.  Still doesn't seem right though.  

This adoption has taken so insanely long.  Stop.  Has taken?  IS TAKING!  I think that for the last few months year I have pushed away the blog world.  I've posted when needed to, on things like Mikiyas' DOB change or the Provincial lack of approval.  Those were solidified events that occurred.  They weren't thoughts and dreams.  I pretty much ignored the family happenings blog too.  I really only kept it up because it's the only way to keep most of the family somewhat in touch with what's going on over here since we seriously don't talk enough.

So why now am I all of a sudden coming up with blog posts again?  Why now is my mind filling with ideas of things to write about?  Hopefully I find the time to put keyboard to screen before they all disappear.  Why now am I starting to not just click on other peoples' blogs to see if there's referrals or anything exciting, but reading them through with heartfelt interest and actually commenting again? 

Is it my version of nesting?  Is a referral maybe going to happen?  As I type those words, this lopsided frown appears on my face and the words "Yeah right!" run through my mind.  I don't know.  Perhaps.  Or maybe I just needed insane busyness again to force me to sit down and empty my thoughts into the blogging world.  A form a relaxation?  Yeah, that's probably it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! Nesting! Now go to sleep!

Chad, Laura, Sara and Seth said...

Whatever it is (but I hope it's nesting) I think it is great. And I know that "Yeah right" feeling all too well. Another word that comes to mind is "hope", I love hope, there is so much promise and excitement in hope.

L

Anonymous said...

Strange, I was thinking about this last nite. I like how you put it "nesting" Time is drawing closer, there is no doubt about that. :) MOM