1. I missed last Confession Friday. No good excuse. Simply forgot.
2. I despise the dentist.
3. I hate that I can't use my backyard to let the kids play outside, especially when they need to be outside. Yet, I secretly am happy that there's one place in my house that is just for our family. It's our little oasis. Too bad we didn't get the Summer the enjoy. The workman sure did!
4. I need to find a new GP for way too many reasons, one of which is so I can find a new ObGyn. No, I'm not pregnant. My endometriosis needs to be defeated once again. I'm sick of doctor searching, appointments and treatment that I'd rather live with the pain and frustration sometimes. Sunday I had to have Mikiyas make his own lunch as I laid in the fetal position in our hallway. He brought me a throw-up bucket thinking I had a tummy ache. I let him believe that for his own sanity.
5. I despise the dentist.
6. I bought a second third blender. Not out of necessity, but out of want. I have a small one-cupper one but I always want more than one cup of fruit smoothie. I have a beautiful large blender, but it is more hassle than it's worth. I fight with that thing every time it needs to be put together. It is like a 1000-piece, one color, double-sided puzzle. I hate it to the point that I've left it sitting on the counter for Lyle to put together, skipping using the thing altogether. I finally bought my dream blender. I'm in love [to which Lyle said I was more excited about that than I am about him, to which I say he's always reliable and dependable and I'll get over my blender honeymoon soon enough]. It's a one piece blender. No more lining it up, screwing it together and hoping that the threads are just right so I don't have a disaster to clean up. Oh, how I hated that thing!
7. I love it when it's freezing cold out. Then I don't feel bad for not taking the kids outside.
8. I'm fighting a losing battle with the electric company. I know I'll never win, but I'll keep fighting. I'm actually finding the battle harder than the two-year battle with citizenship. It's only been four days!
9. I despise the dentist. It scares me more than bears ever could. Yet, here I am looking forward to full on dental surgery because it will give me an extra day off work and force my mom to come look after me.
10. I no longer remember the password to access Tova's private posts. Whoops.
11. I writing this on a Thursday so I don't miss posting it on a Friday.
10. I no longer remember the password to access Tova's private posts. Whoops.
11. I writing this on a Thursday so I don't miss posting it on a Friday.
No comments:
Post a Comment