I confess that ...
... I don't know what to post about today. I can't come up with anything. I am sure I have many things to "confess" as I'm not perfect, but I just can't think of things to type here.
... hmm ... I'm packing.
... I'm looking forward to Easter weekend.
... I'm already enjoying Easter candy.
... I loved watching the new movie "Rio" yesterday. I really enjoyed being able to confirm with Mikiyas that he figured out the boy at the end of the movie was adopted by the couple. Another inter-racial adoption to celebrate!
... I'm looking forward to Easter Egg Hunts.
... I still hesitate a little with accepting Mihret as my daughter. It's not legal. I was much further along in the accepting stage when Mikiyas' referral came. From the moment I received the referral I accepted and KNEW he was my son. With Mihret, I'm a little more hesitant. I've seen a lot more adoptions fall through over the past few years. People have lost referrals due to health, biological family coming forward etc. I kind of feel like I did during two of my pregnancies following a miscarriage. I'm a little nervous to attach in case it goes awry. I want her to be my daughter. Trust me, I do. I just feel hesitant to tattoo it until it's legal. :)
... Yes, it'll be tattooed.
1 comment:
I am looking forward to the Easter egg hunt too. It will be some of my childrens` first egg hunt. To see the excitement in their eyes is priceless.
Debbie
Post a Comment