April 13, 2011

Mikiyas and His Adorable Mail

Mikiyas is really starting to enjoy checking the mail.  He seems to rake in such wonders.  Today, he got the mail and we were all surprised to find an exciting package.  Some very special friends sent him and Mihret a present.  After opening it, he said "I really can't wait for her to come home now!  I want to wear my new T-shirt!!".

Thanks friends.  You guys know just the perfect things.

I finally got some fun mail too.  Not just bills, although there was another adoption bill in the bundle today too.  Thanks to some very important twins from BC for my froggy card.  How did you know that we were looking at the life cycle of a frog for science?  So thoughtful.

1 comment:

BCMommy said...

So cute! I may have to get a few of those shirts! I hope it will be soon!!!

Claire