Before we met, I wanted you ... Before I found you, I loved you ... Before I touched your face, I would die for you ... This is the miracle of love.
Only happy thoughts and prayers that your darn MOWA letter is sitting in the judge's hands as you sit across from her...Safe travels, L
Here's to hoping we don't travel in the "Rainy Season".... Actually God's timing will be perfect whenever it is.
So...that is good that Lyle can get into court before Aug. 8th. and then you will have some time to prepare for the exciting "call back!"
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Only happy thoughts and prayers that your darn MOWA letter is sitting in the judge's hands as you sit across from her...
Safe travels, L
Here's to hoping we don't travel in the "Rainy Season".... Actually God's timing will be perfect whenever it is.
So...that is good that Lyle can get into court before Aug. 8th. and then you will have some time to prepare for the exciting "call back!"
Post a Comment