... I finally did some satisfying shopping over the last couple of weeks. My greatest find was done today. A pair of Scarpa shoes, regular 179.00. I bought them for 39.00. So cozy!
... I had an absolute blast dressing up in green with fun hats and decorating the house for St. Patrick's Day. Days like that are so much better when there are kids involved. When Mikiyas was really young, days like St. Patrick's Day wasn't a big deal but now that he's a bit older, it's definitely fun to get into things. Dayhome kids help too.
... I have fallen in love with a new musical artist, Y*rum@. Thank you S for sharing his talent with me. It is very relaxing and the kids have enjoyed hearing play throughout the house too.
... I still love snow. But I am starting to wonder if we will have days this year without it. At least the -25 and colder weather seems to be done for a while. Apparently.
... I joined Twitter. Not really sure why. Lyle is on it and seems to have the most interesting tidbits of news and information. I'm on it now following a few people / companies. It is intriguing. Considering I don't watch the news, listen to the radio or read papers, I'm now more knowledgeable on current events.
... in learning of Mikiyas' very swollen tonsils today and the possibility of him having to have them removed, I became a little nervous. I had mine removed when I was four or five. My experience ended in a blood transfusion.
... I am over the moon proud of Mikiyas and how well he reads and how well his math is.
... after having a fabulous family day today, it made me so thankful that we are able to homeschool so Mikiyas can be part of adventures any day of the week.

No comments:
Post a Comment